Today, our guest is Laura Widney, the founder and Chief Innovation Officer of Soaak Technologies, a company on a mission to elevate overall well-being through a holistic ‘whole-person’ approach.
Laura’s expertise is in the fascinating realm of sound frequencies, where she harnesses the power of sonic vibrations to nurture mental and physical equilibrium. Get ready to embark on a journey into the science and philosophy of sound frequency therapy as Laura shares her profound insights and experiences. Join us as we explore the extraordinary world of holistic wellness with the visionary behind Soaak Technologies.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The relationship between sound/frequency and our health.
- Variations in SOAAK’s frequency listening options and the science behind the frequencies.
- How Laura got into the realm of health frequencies.
- Diligence in changing your vibration and frequency.
- How mindful intentions are different from affirmations.
- Creating the best environment to absorb the frequency experience.
- Drinking water while listening to frequencies.
Laura Widney is the visionary founder and Chief Innovation Officer of Soaak Technologies, a health-tech company with a mission to enhance overall well-being through a “whole-person” approach. Laura’s expertise lies in utilizing sound frequencies to foster mental and physical balance through the Soaak App, offering transformative solutions that can be accessed by people worldwide.
Connect with Laura Widney:
Use code THT30 for a 30-day free trial in addition to the 7-day free trial (for a total of 37 FREE days!)
Connect with R Blank and Stephanie Warner: For more Healthier Tech Podcast episodes and to download our Healthier Tech Quick Start Guide, visit https://www.healthiertech.co and follow https://instagram.com/healthiertech